For over 47 years Interstate Pole Industries (IPI) has been a premier designer, engineer, manufacturer, and installer of fine architectural quality outdoor flagpoles and components. IPI flagpoles are extensively used in industrial and commercial applications, parks, schools, military and government projects, residential, marine environments, and other specialized applications.
• IPI offers a complete line of state-of-the-art 6063-T6 cone tapered aluminum poles meeting ASTM B 241 specifications and NAAMM standards, fiberglass entasis with unidirectional woven roving for maximum axial tensile strength, and stainless steel and steel sectional poles.
• Specialty poles for signs and banners, nautical, span, municipal, and outrigger applications.
• Finishes include brushed satin and color anodized coatings, Thermoset Kynar 500 powder coated colors, galvanic finishes, and fiberglass poles permanently finished with polyurethane colors.
Mounting Systems available include:
• Direct embedment, shoe base, tilt down counter balance, and outrigger styles
• Internal and external halyard systems with compatible trucks
With over four decades of experience, IPI has been working with architects, developers, general contractors, and private and commercial buyers to provide a superior and safe flagpole presentation. IPI flagpole and components are an enduring testament to the use of the highest quality materials and workmanship available.