50+ Years of Experience in Flagpole Installation
For over 50 years Interstate Pole Industries (IPI) has been a premier designer, engineer, manufacturer and installer of fine architectural quality outdoor flagpoles. IPI flagpoles are extensively used in industrial and commercial applications, parks, schools, military and government projects, residential, marine environments, and other specialized applications.
Additionally we have a complete line of indoor and recreational flagpoles.
With over four decades of experience, IPI has been working with architects, developers, general contractors, and private and commercial buyers to provide a superior and safe flagpole presentation. IPI flagpole and components are an enduring testament to the use of the highest quality materials and workmanship available.
- IPI offers a complete line of state-of-the-art 6063-T6 cone tapered aluminum poles meeting ASTM B 241 specifications and NAAMM standards; fiberglass entasis tapered flagpoles with unidirectional woven roving for maximum axial tensile strength, wooden and stainless steel shafts.
- Specialty poles for signs and banners, nautical, span, municipal, and outrigger applications.
- Finishes include brushed satin and color anodized coatings, Thermoset Kynar 500 powder coated colors, galvanic finishes, and fiberglass poles permanently finished with polyurethane colors.
Mounting Systems available include:
- Ground sleeved embedment, shoe base, tilt down, counter balance, and outrigger styles.
- Internal and external halyard systems with compatible trucks and security systems.